ABOUT SIGNATURE DECKS
Each of our projects are special and we want our clients to feel that way too! Being able to create such wonderful spaces is our passion, and without you we could not do what we do. It is with this attitude that we approach each project. We hope that you will recognize our values in business and our commitment to a job done the right way. Thank you for visiting our site and learning more about the products we can offer your family!
MESSAGE FROM THE OWNER
- Justus Lambros, Owner
"There are so many more options today than just a plain treated deck with basic rails. At Signature Decks we specialize in creating what I like to call 'outdoor living rooms'. Most of our clients want to enjoy entertaining and relaxing at home, without worrying about maintenance. For most of us, our home is our largest investment, that is why it is so important to choose the right builder. Someone knowledgeable about the latest products, and experienced with them. Signature Decks clients trust our vision for their home. The best part of my job is making this transformation complete.
Thank you for visiting Signature Decks website; I look forward to working with you soon."
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED TO KNOW...
- Justus built his first deck at the age of 16 and now has over 20 years experience
- He studied carpentry in high school for 2 years at Sylvania Southview
- After graduating in 1994 - He spent 6 months doing volunteer construction work in the Dominican Republic
- In 2008 Signature Decks became the first builder member in the state of OH to join N.A.D.R.A. - (North American Deck & Railing Association) - The only organization dedicated toward serving and protecting our industry
- First Place National Award winner of N.A.D.R.A.'s 2010 best deck over 500 sq. ft.
- That same project won our local H.B.A.'s award for best exterior feature
- Third Place National Award winner of N.A.D.R.A.'s 2012 best deck contest under 500 sq. ft.
- 1 of 10 contractors selected to participate in Timbertech's Gold Contractor Council meeting in San Antonio, TX 2011 - He was selected again for 2012's meetings in Albuquerque, NM
- Our work has been featured in several national magazines and catalogs
- Author Steve Cory (Chicago, IL) is currently writing a book featuring our work with vinyl cabinets - To be titled: Outdoor Kitchens for the Rest of Us